What We Do
We offer a wide range of services for both individuals and businesses in areas covering; land and property matters; employment law; civil litigation; family law; commercial law and private client services.
Our code of practice
We pledge to each client that we will:
- Listen to your needs before outlining our recommendations, providing practical solutions to legal problems.
- Deal promptly with your instructions and ensure you are kept well informed as your matter progresses.
- Provide economically effective, comprehensive, high quality legal advice.
- At all times maintain a professional and friendly approach.
- Ensure all information provided to us will be dealt with confidentially.
Our code of ethics
- In all that we do, we are guided by our values and our ethics; straightforward principles that govern the way we do business. We are committed to always consider the interests of all our stakeholders including our clients, associates, and employees, as well as those of the community at large. Every one of our staff, from Partners and Directors onwards, is expected to demonstrate integrity, impartiality and professionalism in the performance of our duties.
- Environmental protection and social responsibility are major considerations for us. Please review specific examples given at the links below
- Our reputation gives our clients and all our stakeholders (not least the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission and Isle of Man Law Society) confidence that we are doing as we say.
- Each of our employees is committed to meeting the standards our values expect namely that:
- We aim to build open and lasting relationships.
- We can be relied on to act responsibly.
- We give straightforward honest friendly advice.
- We have confidence in what we do.
- We aim to keep things simple and easy to understand.
- We concentrate on what’s important.
- We take the time to listen.
- We treat everyone as individuals.
- We are happy to share our values with you as they embody the way we wish to be perceived. Our decisions are guided by our values, as we aim to show all our stakeholders that we can be trusted to ensure that the principles of ethics and good governance are honoured by us both in spirit and in law.