Address: 32 Market Street, Peel
Telephone: 01624 676868
Welcome to Corlett Bolton
Corlett Bolton & Co- Advocates, Notary and Commissioners for Oaths regulated by the Isle of Man Law Society
Corlett Bolton Administration Services Limited regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission in the Isle of Man
Corlett Bolton & Co is a medium sized legal practice dedicated to providing professional yet friendly advice on a wide range of local and international legal matters. For our clients requiring corporate services, our separate but wholly owned Fiduciary Service Provider, Corlett Bolton Administration Services Limited (CBAS) is ready to assist you.
Corlett Bolton & Co and Corlett Bolton Administration Services's door is open from 9am until 1pm and 2.15pm until 5.30pm. We look forward to meeting you.
NEW! Pay As You Go legal advice - click here
What we can do for you
Our highly trained staff specialise in a number of areas, including:
Legal Information about this website.
- Corlett Bolton & Co. Peel Office is five years old today!30/05/2013
- ‘Dying Matters’ Awareness week
We were delighted to join members of the Isle of Man End of Life Group at their all-day event at the Strand Shopping Centre in Douglas on Friday (17th) as part of the ‘Dying Matters’ Awareness week. ‘Dying Matters’ Awareness week is aimed at raising awareness and generating discussions on dying, planning for death and bereavement. During the day a number of volunteers from Cruse Bereavement Care IOM, the Live at Home Scheme and members of the legal profession were on hand to give advice and supply information to help with these decisions.
This year’s theme ‘Be Ready for It’ encourages people to think about five crucial actions when planning for the future:
1. Make a will and consider making a Power of Attorney;
2. Discuss and write down your funeral wishes;
3. Plan your future care and support, by talking with your relatives and healthcare professionals;
4. Consider registering as an organ donor and discuss this decision with your loved ones;
5. Tell your loved ones your wishes, which mean having those difficult emotional discussions with relatives, carers and other significant people.
For more information about making a Will, Enduring Power of Attorney or amending a previous Will please contact the office on (01624) 676868.
To find out more about the Dying Matters campaign please click on the links below:
Dying matters Isle of Man
Dying Matters Awareness leaflet http://www.gov.im/lib/docs/health/news/dyingmattersawarenessweekleaflet.pdf
Dying matters UK
- NEW FOR 2013: Pay As You Go legal service
Not every legal problem requires an Advocate to run a case from start to finish. You may simply want one-off initial advice or specific help with a particular letter or document or guidance as to how a process works and what is involved. Corlett Bolton & Co can help - we are now offering a bespoke 'Pay As You Go' legal service which offers you the freedom to get answers to your legal queries without instructing an Advocate full time.
You control how much or how little we do. You run the matter, deal with the day to day correspondence and complete the necessary forms. We provide you with the legal advice and assistance when it suits you, in meetings arranged by you and ultimately you control how much you spend on legal advice.
We will be operating this service in the following areas: family and divorce, employment, alcohol licensing and leases and tenancies.
If you are interested in discussing whether this service is applicable to you contact Corlett Bolton & Co., on 01624 676868 or e-mail us at email@example.com/02/2013
- Principal, Sally Bolton was recently awarded the Deemster Kerruish Endeavour award for her work in promoting professional services through the IOD and in Family mediation17/12/2012
- Corlett Bolton & Co joined Facebook.20/11/2012